- 1. All pupils shall come to school punctually wearing neat and clean
- 2. Pupils who come late may be allowed to attend classes only with the
permission of the Duty Teacher / Principal.
- 3. Pupils are expected to keep their class rooms and the school premises
spick and span.
- 4. Pupils are strictly forbidden to scribble on the walls, furniture, and
any part of the school premises. Should pupils damage furniture or
any school property, they will make good the loss.
- 5. Pupils at all times shall show respect to teaching staff, and they should
be gentle and polite to their school-mates.
- 6. While moving from the assembly area to the class rooms or from
one class to the other, pupils shall proceed silently in a single line.
- 7. Pupils are neither allowed to meet their parents or visitors nor to
leave the school premises during school hours without the permission
of the Principal / Duty Teacher.
- 8. Pupils themselves are responsible for their books, pens and other
articles they bring to school.
- 9. Every pupil must take part in school functions and other activities
unless exempted by the class teacher.
- 10. Tampering with the progress report is an offence. Any cases of any
manipulation, alteration of entries will be treated as a serious offence
and may entail even dismissal from the school.
- 11. In case of loss of progress report, a duplicate will be issued on payment
of a fine of Rs. 10/- in the school office.
- 12. Pupils using the school bus are expected to keep the bus clean
In case any damage to the bus is brought to the notice of the Principal,
the students concerned will be severely dealt with and the loss will
be made good by them.
- 13. Pupils suffering from infectious diseases will not be allowed to
attend School. Only on producing a fitness certificate from a
medical officer they will be allowed to attend classes. Other
pupils belonging to the same family should also be kept at home
till such time they are free from infection.
- 14. Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, neglect of homework,
disobedience, disrespect towards the staff members and other
reprehensible behaviours may entail dismissal from the school.
- 15. Parents shall not meet the teacher or the children during class hours
without prior permission of the Principal.
- 16. Pupils who are not in proper uniform will not be allowed to attend
the class without the permission of the Principal.
- 17. Attendance on 15th August and 26th January is compulsory.
- 18. Pupils shall not ride bicycles inside the campus. They shall
dismount at the gate and park the cycles locked only in the cycle
- 19. Pupils shall take care not to drop food while taking lunch in the
- 20. Pupils shall not play inside the class room or in the corridors.
- 21. Pupils shall not loiter hither thither while the school is in session.
Class I to VII
Navy Blue Knickers with two pockets and white popplin
half sleeved shirt with unflapped pockets and collar.
Hair Style :
Normal cropped hair trimmed properly, Sikhs are permitted
to have their traditional hair style.
Navy blue skirts and white shirts with Collar and grown
up girls are to wear salwar kameez as described below.
Hair Style :
Bob cut or two plaits folded up and tied with red ribbons.
Class VIII to XII
Navy Blue Pants with two pockets and white popplin half
sleeved shirt with unflapped pockets and collar.
Hair Style :
As mentioned above for boys.
White popplin salwar and navy blue half sleeved kameez
with high neck and white popplin duppattah.
Foot wear is common for boys and girls. Black Leather Shoes & White
Socks reaching upto the knees. White canvas shoes on mass P.T.days.
One set of all white uniform of the pattern described above to be
worn on all working Mondays.
Only one day in a year i.e. on the occasion of the birthday a pupil can
attend school in civil dress which is well within the limits of decency.
Badges and belts are to be worn regularly.